Casinos Supporting Boku Mobile Payment
TOP10MOBILE casino brings great news to all UK players around – BOKU mobile casino! It’s the easiest checkout & casino payment provider in the business! Boku pay by mobile is definitely something to keep an eye on.
Paying by phone bill has never been easier with Boku. It provides very fast payments, with minimal requirements. It doesn’t require anything but a simple reply to a text message. It is the fastest and simplest deposit method, with the least personal information involved.
However, it is not a withdrawal method! So keep in mind that any winnings or money deposited at a mobile casino using this way, you’ll have to withdraw with another payment method. You can find all of the most popular Boku casino payment methods for both deposits and withdrawals in our Payment methods article.
So, who accepts Boku payments?
|Boku Casino||Play Now|
18+ T&C apply
18+ T&C apply
18+ T&C apply
18+ T&C apply
What Is Boku Pay by Mobile And How It Works?
Boku Pay by Mobile is an international payment processor, operating in almost 70 countries. They work with mobile carriers to provide the easiest payment for goods and services for mobile phone users. It is also one of the most popular ways to fund your mobile casino account, and Boku has lots of experience working with the gaming companies. Founded in 2009, Boku Mobile Payments is the choice for payments of such names as Facebook and Sony.
To use Boku Pay by Mobile, you just need to choose to pay by phone bill from the casino “Deposit” page. Different casinos call this service “Pay by phone” or “Pay by Phone Bill”, and even “Pay by SMS”, but whatever you choose, it is actually Boku. Here’s an example of how it works afterwards.
Boku Deposit Casino Example
In the following image, you can have a sneak peek at how you can make casino Boku payment at Chomp Mobile Casino:
Depositing via Boku is a fast, 4-stage process. The process is quite simple:
- Choose Boku
- Enter amount
- Confirm your deposit by text message
- Log back into the casino
Do I Need to Register for Boku?
No, there is no need for registration. Casinos and mobile operators register with Boku, and they are the ones who pay fees in order to allow you to pay with this deposit method at the mobile casino. There are no boring registration forms and procedures to deposit by boku casino. It is available to everyone who has a phone number with a network that supports it.
Why Use Mobile Casino Boku Payment?
- No credit or debit cards – This means you don’t have to have a bank account or a card to use Boku Pay by Mobile to deposit at a mobile casino. You pay for everything using your phone bill.
- No personal information – Absolutely none. You don’t have to fill out forms, there are no procedures and identity confirmations. There are no bank accounts or credit card numbers involved. You just deposit by replying to an SMS message.
- It’s fast – Since there is nothing but a phone number to insert (mind you, it’s your own phone number, so there is no way you can forget it!) and a text message to reply to, Boku Mobile Payment is by far the fastest mobile casino payment (deposit) method.
- It’s simple – with everything said, it is the easiest way to make a mobile casino deposit.
Is Boku Available for My Network?
As we mentioned earlier, they cover about 70 countries. And it works with almost all the operators there. You have greater chances of being able to use this payment method than to join certain mobile casinos! That’s how big it is. Who accepts Boku payments? If you are a resident of Germany, Australia, USA, UK or Canada, here are the exact mobile providers you can use to access Boku:
|USA||Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, US Cellular|
|UK||O2, Everything Everywhere, Vodafone, Virgin, Hutch|
|Germany||E-Plus, mobilcom-debitel, Vodafone, O2, Telekom|
|Canada||Telebec Mobilite, Bell Mobility, Mike, Solo Mobile, Virgin, NorthernTel Mobility, Koodo Mobile, Rogers Wireless, PC Mobile, City West, Aliant Mobility, Telus Mobility, Fido, NorthwesTel Mobility|
|Australia||Optus, Telstra, Virgin, 3, Vodafone|
Can I Use Boku to Deposit if I’m a Pre-Paid User?
Yes, you can. Your credit amount will be decreased immediately by the amount you decided to deposit.
Can I Use Boku if I’m a Post-Paid User?
Yes. The payments will appear within your next month’s mobile phone bill.
Are There Any Fees?
No. Boku Pay by Mobile charges fees to merchants and that means mobile casinos pay fees. But please check with your mobile network when sending text messages – these can be charged additionally in case you exceed your package limit. This means you can completely relax and enjoy the mobile casino thrills.
Any Boku Payment Limits?
Boku is a pay by phone bill method, so it has several limitations which are the same as for any other pay by phone bill method:
- You can not withdraw money using Boku Pay by Mobile: It is impossible to make withdrawals using Boku. To make a withdrawal, we suggest using an e-wallet account, or a check. For a full list of alternative deposit and withdrawal methods, please check out our Payment methods guide.
- You can not deposit as much as you want with Boku: There are daily limits to Boku deposits. These are usually around 30 pounds in the UK, but you can check the exact amount with your mobile service operator or with the mobile casino support.
Many starting mobile casino players choose Boku for several very good reasons: it’s a fast, simple, safe and smart way to make a mobile casino deposit. However, when you decide to start making more significant deposits, or to withdraw money by any means other than cheques, you will need to start using another payment method. In conclusion, Boku is still a choice for many seasoned players as it keeps you in control of the funds you spend.
We hope you now have a clear understanding of Boku and how you can use it at a mobile casino. Please click here to return to the table of Boku mobile casinos and choose the one you like best! If you are having any trouble depositing via Boku, contact us. Have fun playing and good luck!